Joe's Randomness that is blog

8/27/2005

My life continues to be boring

I think I've given up on the whole car sales thing. The training company hasn't contacted me back even though I did contact them. I applied to a tech support job at Wake Forest and had a telephone interview earlier this week. I thought it went well but wasn't too thrilled with how it ended (they didn't say they'd call me back or when I could expect to hear from them again. . .maybe I'm just being paranoid). The more time I spend sitting in the apartment looking for jobs the more I think I almost would've done better trying to get into grad school somewhere. Because if a college graduate can't even get a call back after applying to a new Best Buy opening up, maybe a Masters degree would help. Unfortunately, those cost money and money is something I don't have. And I really don't want to add to the already insane amount of money I owe in loans after 4 years at Elon.

Apart from job searching, I have been doing a few other things as well. I figured that since I didn't have money, it wasn't fair to Diana to feed me as much, so I've pretty much stopped eating 2 meals a day. I haven't really minded only eating dinner, probably because I do nothing all day anyway to warrant me needing the extra food/energy. I also have started walking around the apartment complex when I start to get a little stir-crazy. This may be changing soon though since the new Best Buy did open up this past week. I figure if I could walk there and back, thats plenty of exercise for a day. Of course now I just have to start doing that (and hope that Best Buy doesn't try to ban me because I don't buy anything).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home