Joe's Randomness that is blog

7/05/2005

Some updates

Since blogger wasn't letting me change settings in my old template, I picked this as my new look and feel. I'll probably tweak the css sometime this week, if I feel not-lazy.

Also, I got a call earlier today about a job I applied for over the weekend. Its for a web producer for a company in Raleigh. They're going to call me back next week to tell me more about the job and, hopefully, set up an interview. Haven't heard back from the other jobs I applied for last week so who knows if they'll bother to contact me.

Right now, I'm debating if I want to go golf or not. Other than it being really hot outside, there's also a chance of isolated storms popping up at any time. More on this developing story at 11. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home