Joe's Randomness that is blog

7/06/2005

Looks like I'm headed north

I'll be heading to PA for who knows how long. My mom is flying to Raleigh and then we're gonna drive north. About a month ago, my grandfather was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and things aren't looking too good at the moment, hence the sudden trip home for as long as need be. I swear to God, if I get a bunch of phone calls from companies that want to schedule interviews while I'm gone, I'm going to be really bummed, since I have no way of knowing when I'll be back in NC. Hopefully things will get better in PA and we won't have to stay for too long. At least it'll be good to get out of this darn humidity for a bit.

I'll probably take my computer with me and try to get online a few times (there's a Panera not too far from the grandparents house) to post some updates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home