Joe's Randomness that is blog

7/02/2005

Hmm. . .I wanted to write about something

But I can't remember what now. I was thinking about it while playing Tiger Woods 2k5 earlier this afternoon. Oh well, I guess I'll just write something else.

Our friend Mike came over yesterday morning to spend the day with Diana and I. While Diana was working in the morning, Mike and I managed to watch a few movies, return a few movies, and get lunch. When Diana came back, we went to Indian Valley and played 9 holes of golf. While I have been hitting the ball decently at the range as of late (for some reason), I haven't practiced my short game at all since the last time I was out on the course, which was well over a year ago. All things considered (and people talking in my backswing a few times) I played pretty decent. Shot mid-40's. Highlight of the day was on the 6th hole I believe. Its a dogleg right so it set up really well for my drive. I was a bit angry after losing a ball on the last hole, so I really ripped into it and hit it exactly as planned, playing the dogleg. The hole was I think around 360 yards and I didn't have more than 75 to the middle of the green. I made par on the hole but at least the drive was about as perfect as a drive could be. Hopefully I'll get to play once or twice this coming week.
After golf, we all came back to the apartment, ordered pizza, and watched Paycheck. Except for Ben Affleck, the movie is really good. Perfect for a wannabe-engineer/computer dork like myself. Nothing much happened after the movie (came back to my room and watched some Family Guy episodes and talked about our Lost (which happens to be the greatest show on TV. . .even when there's no new episodes until this fall) theories.) Mike left Saturday, early afternoon. I was then forced to sit around and do nothing for the rest of today. How grand. Just like every other day.

I guess thats enough for this post. If I remember what I wanted to write about, I will. If not, at least you have the story of the life of Joe Magyar, Friday July 1st 2005 to keep you entertained.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home