Joe's Randomness that is blog

9/11/2005

My new obsession

Well, its not really an obsession. . .yet. As seen from my last post, I am a fan of the show LOST. Since there's so much going on in that show (and we've only seen season 1), I decided to create a blog so I could post my own thoughts about the show. I'm currently working on the layout of it so I have not really begun to post any relevant information about the show yet. But I will soon. I figure as long as I dont have a job, I should at least me learning or doing something involving computers, besides playing video games. This blog is helping me learn more about Photoshop and CSS (which I don't really care for anyway, and trying to format the blog really isnt making style sheets grow on me to the point I would say they're the best creation for web programming in the history of the universe).

So, use the link in my sidebar to get there or follow the link at the end of this posting. Either way, check it out if you havent, give me feedback, or if you know anything about CSS, help me figure out how to make the page look not like crap.

The-Hatch: A blog about LOST

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home