Joe's Randomness that is blog

11/25/2004

Thanksgiving. . .I'm thankful that my car made it here

OK, nothings really wrong with my car, except for the oil leak but that hasnt killed the engine yet. Anyway, onto my travels and Thanksgiving.

I left NC much later than I expected to, hit some rain and got caught up in traffic yet still made it here to Nashville in about 8 hours (it usually takes me 7). Had some dinner, messed around on the computer for a bit (admiring the fact that my moms computer isn't completely dead anymore. . .yay for more RAM) and then went to sleep. Woke up Thursday, watched some TV and then went to have Thanksgiving day lunch/dinner at 2. So much food. . .soo good! I need to get honey-baked ham for my apartment and always keep some prepared. When we got home, I looked through all the ads for tomorrow and tried to figure out what I could possibly use. So, tomorrow I get to wake up very early and try to get nifty things. On the list are

  1. Wireless router and laptop card

  2. Stuff for my digital camera that I don't have yet (give me time, its gonna be an Xmas gift to myself)

  3. some video games maybe (as if I don't have enough to keep me busy

  4. some dvd's

  5. and maybe some clothes (as my mom says, I can't go to interviews in jeans and t-shirts and expect to get hired)



Apart from getting up early and shopping, I really need to do some homework tomorrow too. I was planning on doing stuff after Thanksgiving food but we stayed and chatted for far too long. So, tomorrow I really need to add code to my webpage for CIS320 (yay for adding auto-send email stuff), try to find images that I can edit for my digital art final project (boo digital art), and maybe think about what I want my database design to be like. And thats totally ignoring the work I have to do on my personal website and on my programming project. Thanksgiving break. . .HA! More like Thanksgiving "here's a bunch of food and other things to distract you from the 500 million things you have due within 3 days after you get back to NC."

Half-Life 2 Update:
Didn't make too much progress since last posting. Played for about 15 minutes this morning after waking up. I'm far less effective at killing zombies when I'm half asleep. I also got killed for the first time in the game. Damn you black head crabs. . .damn you and your ability to instantly put my health at 1!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home