Joe's Randomness that is blog

11/22/2004

Welcome to the Blog

Due to the fact that I don't update my LiveJournal anymore and I had to create a Blogger account so I could post on the Elon ACM blog, I figured I'd set one up myself for my personal webpage, which I'm currently working on revamping. This blog will serve as the central index page, where I'll post anything I like and link to various other pages I have created for my site. Hopefully I'll get it all figured out and working the way I want to sometime in the near future. Until then, cool your jets. . .this site is a work in progress and it will eventually progress until its done.

2 Comments:

  • hey joe--flash intro looks awesome--blog layout is really nice also--and the overall website i'm sure will rock cuz you rock at web design :)

    just thought i'd leave a mark in here. anyway good luck with the rest of the design--can't wait to see it when its all finished.

    love you-
    -diana

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:56 PM link  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM link  

Post a Comment

<< Home